This screen system uses grommets attached to the screen, providing anchoring points to the building. Using a variety of mounting techniques and combining an array of structure frames, grommet screens can be used in tandem with the Strap & Buckle design to provide a hybrid application capable of providing hurricane protection for difficult openings that other shutter types are unable to match. Wall and floor-mount tracks are available in an assortment of shapes and sizes, all with corrosion-resistant materials and finishes. An optional, code-approved emergency escape panel can provide the ability to protect you inside your home knowing you can get out if you have to.
- Allows light in, keeping you out of “the cave”
- Meets stringent Florida, Texas and International Building Codes Blocks 97 percent of all wind and driving rain, protecting the envelope of your home
- Cost effective, fast and easy to deploy with a variety of installation methods
- Meets insurance premium reduction criteria
- Maintenance free and folds conveniently for compact storage Reduces sun glare
- Optional permanently attached storage system “Flap Design”